Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Jealously when a New Baby Arrives

Having a 2nd or 3rd or 4th, etc child can be dramatic for your child. When my son was 2 1/2 we had our daughter. The transition from one child to two was easy for me. My daughter would be wrapped closely to me, while I ran after my son. Grocery shopping, I wrapped the wrap before we went, much easier then struggling with an infant carrier that never fits the shopping carts.

Because we did everything we did before, my son didn't feel neglected, or that his new sister was a interfering with our special time. I was able to spend time doing all of the fun things we did before!
Look out for our Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales, make sure to sign up for our newsletter:) We will announce the sale there!
http://www.sugarsweetbaby.com/

No comments: