Monday, October 21, 2013

News News News!!

After being at our current location for just over 2 years, I am sad to report that we will be closing our brick and mortar location on November 29, 2013 (if not sooner!).  The store itself did well, with local, loyal customers coming in for gifts and clothes, items for themself.  However, with having 3 little ones, and a husband that work A LOT (he changed companies this Summer and we were blessed with this opportunity), it is becoming harder and harder to stay open.  I need to be able to do homework with my 5 and 7 year olds, I need to be able to cuddle my 2 yr old,  I need to be able to attend school functions.  The list goes on and on.  I was presented with a job opportunity to be with my children more, so I have to jump on this opportunity. 

With all of this being said, most items in the store will be discounted between 50-75% until closing day which will be Nov 29th.  Diapers, wraps and a few other items will be discounted, but are excluded from the 50-75% off.

If you would like to take advantage of this sales, I suggest you do so early!  I will continue to sell online on my website www.SugarSweetBaby.com and will continue to do custom orders and take requests. 

I thank you all for the support and value the friendships I have made!  I will never regret opening the store, it was a pleasure and so much fun to work! 

Lara Hart - Owner


No comments: