Sunday, October 4, 2009

A great Thank you From one of our Favorite Customers




Hello there,
I just wanted to say, thank you so much for the beautiful wrap you made for me in a hurry so that I could attend a wedding in style and comfort back in August. I can't tell you how many compliments I get on it. Also, I can wear it all day, the baby loves it and so does my back. We have gone to see grandparents in California and Canada and the wrap is amazing for travel. The material is light, soft and breathable enough that I can keep it on on the plane without drowning in fabric and pop the babe in and out no problem. Also, to breast feed, I take the baby out and pull the material on the shoulder down. It's the perfect cover up and quiet space for baby. Baby is secure and comforted in busy places and we have taken it in all sorts of situations; hiking, the beach, restaurants, long city walks, you name it. I wanted to include some pics of happy mum and babe, so there is a pic in Cali at the beach and one just a couple days ago in Brooklyn. I've given out your website info to other moms and nannies so I hope to see more sugarsweetbaby wrap sightings in Brooklyn.

Thank you! best Sara and Owen, 3 1/2 mos old

No comments: