Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Turning Bjorner's to Believers - Of Wraps that is!

I got an email from a friend last night that had a baby in March. She went on a playdate with another customer-turned friend in the area (She has 2 wraps from me).. Anyway this is what the email says:

"Lara,
I saw Julie today and she let me try one of your wraps. I have to admit I was a little intimidated at first. But, once I put the baby in it ---- GENIUS!! Andrew is well over 13 pounds and my back has been killing me lugging him around. I have the Baby Bjorn and he (and I) just don't love it. The wrap felt so secure and it almost instantly relieved my back pain. I definitely want -- no -- NEED to have one! I'll go on your website and order one as soon as possible. Just wanted you to know how much I liked it.
Danielle"

I know that alot of Mom's see wraps as "Too Much work" believe me I was one of them and now look what happened:-) I wear Callie everyday, started a business making them. My daughter Callie who is alittle over 11 months is over 20 lbs. And yes I HAVE NO BACK PAIN!!!! Yay!!!

No comments: