Friday, April 3, 2009

New Fabric Selections/New Category!

This weekend we will be adding a few new patterns to choose from. There will be more designs from Amy Butler, Alexander Henry and Joel Dewberry. I have had them in stock for awhile but had a glitch in my photo-editing program, so I could not resize the pictures. I am very excited to show you the new prints!

We have also added a new category!
http://www.sugarsweetbaby.com/category_21/Plus-Size-Bamboo-Baby-Wraps.htm Let's face it every woman is not a size 2 through 14. If you have a larger chest, a Wrap is the perfect carrier because there is not a gap between you and your baby. Currently I have Brown Bamboo Baby Wraps that can be customized to fit any size. Please allow extra time for making Plus Size Wraps. If you have any questions on whether you should purchase a Plus Size Wrap please feel free to email me at anytime at info@SugarSweetBaby.com

No comments: